A gray Volvo station wagon?
Check out these features, which in our opinion, makes it a pretty cool cruiser for daily driving!
(we wouldn’t own it, but still…)
(and sort of related to the theme of this site since it has a Buick Turbo engine swap!)
* previously owned by Paul Newman
* Buick Grand National intercooled turbocharged 3.8L V6 (with chip = 320 HP)
* Borg Warner five-speed manual gearbox
* limited-slip differential
* 16″ Gemini wheels (reminds us of the ones on the 1996 Chevy Impala SS)
* lower ground effects all the way around
* look at the scanmaster on the steering column!
* and the custom turbo cover!
A copy of a Connecticut title in Paul Newman’s name will accompany the car along with manufacturer’s literature and partial service records.
The bidding for this cool 76k mile grocery getter, currently located near Chicago, IL, is at $26,000 (3-16-23).
The auction ends on Friday 3-17-23 if you’re interested in putting it in your own garage.
[photos and info from the BaT listing, see more on their website]
We checked back on this listing to see what the car actually sold for.
How about $80,740 on 3/17/23!
(plus a 5% fee, so the buyers real total was $84,777! Wow!)