So who was really the target market buyers for a 1987 Buick Grand National?
Who exactly did the good folks at Buick think would be buying the Regal Grand National?
Check out these interesting facts & demographics!
Their target range:
* age = 25-49 years old
* Income = $30,000
* sex = 31% female
* education = 30% college graduates
However, here’s some actual buyer stats:
* average income was $41,000
* percent of single people = 33%
* those who were initially shopping for an import = 5%
* first time of a new car purchase = 10%
So if you happen to be one of those original people who bought a 1987 Buick Regal Grand National brand new, are you a statistic?