Thought I’d share these with you…
A big Thanks to the great members of turbobuick.com who contributed all these!
You Know You Drive A Turbo Regal When…
* when its the only fast car you own that doesn’t get pulled over every time you take it out
* the mechanic inspecting it sees the dump pipe, shakes his head, and slaps the sticker on it anyway
* you keep telling your wife “its going to be a collector car one day worth twice as much”
* wind is blowing around your hair yet all the windows are in the up position
* your neighbor compares the black paint to that of an orange
* you live In constant fear the brake light will flicker on and you need to stop quickly
* its current value outshines all the other US production cars produced in 1986-1987
* you still get that chirp from lst to 2nd gear with hardly any effort
* race prepping your car means turning off the a/c
* you have a “Big is Beautiful” license plate holder
* you have safety harnesses instead of seat belts for five occupants
* you only have to be careful of traffic AHEAD of you when you merge onto the Interstate
* your race car has never been on a trailer
* you think anything less than a 455 is a small block
* you won’t race motorcycles because it isn’t fair… to them!
* you’ve ever had to take a different route because of bridge weight limits
* you plan road trips from gas station to gas station
* your wife’s car runs 12s
* You painted your riding lawnmower black and turbocharged it
* You think 5000 pound cars and station wagons are great drag strip material
* The wrecker service calls you when they get their rigs stuck
* You have heard the phrase “That’s a Buick!?” from more than 5 punk kids in Daddy’s ‘Vette after you shut them down
* You have sucked so many bumpers off other cars, your car is nicknamed “The Hoover”
* 18 wheelers yield to you
* You can fit a month of groceries in your trunk and still run 12s
* You’ve ever been pulled over for failing to stop at a weigh station
* Your car has more towing capacity than a one ton dually
* You think every race car should have a/c and power windows
* You get signed thank you cards from the presidents of Phillips 66 and Texaco at Christmas
* You think every four door should have a cam, headers and slicks and runs 12s
* The phrase “231? Is that all?” and “That ain’t no V6!” make the hair on the back of your neck stand up
* You’ve said “No, it’s not an SS” more than 3 times this week
* You’ve never seen the tail lights of a Mustang GT
* Your friend’s 5.0 ‘Stang runs 13s by being towed behind your car
* The local Mustang guys are claiming they’ve been abused because your car spanks them so bad
* You’ve raced your daily driver against a tube frame, blown, nitroused big block powered ‘Stang . . . and won.
Hope you enjoyed these.
Search our other posts for more funny comments & stories!