The Delco factory type radios installed in the Buick Regals do have light bulbs.
Unfortunately, these tiny bulbs are soldered to a circuit board inside, so they CAN be replaced, but it’s a very involved process.
We’re not going to get into how to do that here.
There are replacement boards available online if you search for them.
Some radio shops (or online specialists) may be able to repair burnt out bulbs.
Most aftermarket radios now have a choice of colors that can be changed from right inside the radio settings.
For those thinking about changing the color of their interior lights, if you’re set on keeping your original looking radio in your car, then you’re basically stuck with the OEM looking lights in the radio.
(and if the lights burn out, you have to buy new boards, or a new GM / Delco radio, or go without lights at all in the radio)
If you are looking for a new factory type stereo,
you can find them here: Delco radios
The incoming power wire for the radio lights comes from the gray wire in from INST LPS fuse (via the dimmer switch).
Black wire out to ground.
This is part of an ongoing series about the details & specifics on Changing Light Bulbs in your Buick Turbo Regal:
2) Head Lights
3) Bumper Lights (running lights, turn signals)
4) Front Corner Side Marker Lights
5) Front Lower Cornering Lamps (Limited models)
6) Under Hood Light
7) Brake & Turn Tail Lights
8) Backup Lights (reverse light)
9) Rear Running Tail Lights (center & side corner marker lights)
10) License Plate Light
11) Trunk Light
12) Under Dash / Courtesy Lights (driver / passenger side)
13) Glovebox Light
14) Dash plaque (usually on Limited models)
15) Dash Gauges / Side Warning Lights (analog & digital dash)
16) HVAC Light (heater / AC)
17) Console Shifter Indicator Light
18) Ashtray Light on Non-Console Cars
19) radio light bulbs (THIS page)
20) Rear Window Defogger Button Light
21) Rear View Mirror Map Lights (upgraded option, not standard on Regals)
22) Passenger Visor Vanity Mirror Light
23) Dome Light (t-top & hardtop; factory & upgraded hardtop versions)
24) CHMSL (Center High Mounted Stop Light, AKA Third Brake Light)
25) Lower Door Panel Courtesy Lights (Limited models)
26) Aftermarket Dash / Other Extra Add-on Gauge Lights (a-pillar, console under radio, etc)
27) Opera / Coach Lights (Limited models)
You can click any link above and be taken to the light of your choice.