Only the passenger side of the Turbo Buick had a lighted vanity mirror.
That was an option that could be ordered when the Regal was new, it’s not standard in every Gbody Regal.
(3 options were available: no mirror, non-lighted mirror, lighted mirror)
There’s 4 bulbs in the vanity mirror housing, 2 on each side of the mirror.
It has a built-in switch, selecting LO (2 lights ON) or HI (4 lights ON).
The OEM light was a white bulb.
OEM BULB NUMBER: 194
SOCKET COLOR: black
NUMBER OF WIRES ATTACHED: 2
WIRE COLOR & PURPOSE:
1= orange power wire in from CIG/CLK fuse.
2= The bulb is grounded thru the housing, which is attached to the visor bracket, which is grounded to the body.
An automatic switch in the housing cover turns the light on when you open the mirror cover.
HOW TO CHANGE BULB:
Using a small flat head screwdriver, lift up on the bottom edge of the plastic clear lens (there’s a small slot).
Once that is removed, pull the old bulb out, replace with new bulb.
Replace lens cover.
This is part of an ongoing series about the details & specifics on Changing Light Bulbs in your Buick Turbo Regal:
2) Head Lights
3) Bumper Lights (running lights, turn signals)
4) Front Corner Side Marker Lights
5) Front Lower Cornering Lamps (Limited models)
6) Under Hood Light
7) Brake & Turn Tail Lights
8) Backup Lights (reverse light)
9) Rear Running Tail Lights (center & side corner marker lights)
10) License Plate Light
11) Trunk Light
12) Under Dash / Courtesy Lights (driver / passenger side)
13) Glovebox Light
14) Dash plaque (usually on Limited models)
15) Dash Gauges / Side Warning Lights (analog & digital dash)
16) HVAC Light (heater / AC)
17) Console Shifter Indicator Light
18) Ashtray Light on Non-Console Cars
19) radio light bulbs
20) Rear Window Defogger Button Light
21) Rear View Mirror Map Lights (upgraded option, not standard on Regals)
22) Passenger Visor Vanity Mirror Light (THIS page)
23) Dome Light (t-top & hardtop; factory & upgraded hardtop versions)
24) CHMSL (Center High Mounted Stop Light, AKA Third Brake Light)
25) Lower Door Panel Courtesy Lights (Limited models)
26) Aftermarket Dash / Other Extra Add-on Gauge Lights (a-pillar, console under radio, etc)
27) Opera / Coach Lights (Limited models)
You can click any link above and be taken to the light of your choice.