The are 2 tiny lights in the rear window defogger button.
1 comes on when you turn the regular lights on.
1 comes on when you actually turn the defogger on by pushing the button up.
Not all Turbo Regals have the rear window defogger option.
If either or both of the lights burn out, simply replace the entire switch.
OEM BULB NUMBER: n/a, bulbs attached within switch
SOCKET COLOR: black switch
NUMBER OF WIRES ATTACHED: 2
WIRE COLOR & PURPOSE:
CONNECTOR 1: gray wire in from INST LPS fuse (via the dimmer switch).
CONNECTOR 2: black wire out to ground.
HOW TO REPLACE SWITCH:
2- 7mm bolts hold the switch onto the dashboard.
Pull it out.
This is part of an ongoing series about the details & specifics on Changing Light Bulbs in your Buick Turbo Regal:
2) Head Lights
3) Bumper Lights (running lights, turn signals)
4) Front Corner Side Marker Lights
5) Front Lower Cornering Lamps (Limited models)
6) Under Hood Light
7) Brake & Turn Tail Lights
8) Backup Lights (reverse light)
9) Rear Running Tail Lights (center & side corner marker lights)
10) License Plate Light
11) Trunk Light
12) Under Dash / Courtesy Lights (driver / passenger side)
13) Glovebox Light
14) Dash plaque (usually on Limited models)
15) Dash Gauges / Side Warning Lights (analog & digital dash)
16) HVAC Light (heater / AC)
17) Console Shifter Indicator Light
18) Ashtray Light on Non-Console Cars
19) radio light bulbs
20) Rear Window Defogger Button Light (THIS page)
21) Rear View Mirror Map Lights (upgraded option, not standard on Regals)
22) Passenger Visor Vanity Mirror Light
23) Dome Light (t-top & hardtop; factory & upgraded hardtop versions)
24) CHMSL (Center High Mounted Stop Light, AKA Third Brake Light)
25) Lower Door Panel Courtesy Lights (Limited models)
26) Aftermarket Dash / Other Extra Add-on Gauge Lights (a-pillar, console under radio, etc)
27) Opera / Coach Lights (Limited models)
You can click any link above and be taken to the light of your choice.